Friday, September 30, 2005

Hmmmm-bug

So hubby got back today after 24 days of touring. He has been away for most of September, come to think of it, from August-end itself. He came back for 2 days in between but again had to go for purpotedly 10-odd days, and ended up having to stay on for 24. Poor guy, I didn't make life any easier for him what with my constant sulking over the phone. But then again, in four months of marriage, if we have been together for barely two months, am I not entitled to be miffed about it?
Anyway, he has to go back again on Tuesday for another week. Sigh! Am getting used to it now. And anyway, these days have so much to do that I don't miss him as much as I used to earlier when I was jobless and unemployed (yes, the two have different connotations.) And now that sis-in-law is here, it is much better. Seriously, otherwise these 24 days would not have been easy. But she made it seem like 4 days. Thank god for her.
On the work front, I am still encountering partial joblessness. Which is why I think I wil come back to blogging.
Bunked driving class because S got back in the morning. Have not been practising on the bike either. My SIL, who is teaching me to ride the bike, has more confidence in my driving abilities than me. But honestly, feels great to be able to ride the bike. Of course, they say nothing ever comes out of nothing. So the fall I took the other day, eventually did lead to me driving her back home all the way, right?! Everyone else drives a Kinetic or a Honda, but I cannot wait to become dudette on motorcycle zipping around on the roads here.